Wednesday, August 20, 2008

finally

finally, econs & chem tests are over.

these two stupid tests drove me crazy. actually, it's not really the tests' problem. i've been worrying & worrying & worrying over jap exam. it's jap prelim exam next week. same day as the J2 prelim GP paper. it's my love, i mean jap. but yet, i'm still unable to do well in it. smtimes i tell myself tht if i love the subj i will do well, but smhw, my results do not reflect that.

yknow, i know it's super exaggerating. but this subj, just this subj can make me go into depression. i'll jst have to work hard for it. i'm really tired.

took a cab this morning cause i was too tired. gonna save from today onwards. spent $13 on cab fare and $1.70 in school today. for the next few days i aim not to spend a single cent, i promise.

& i realised how "responsible" some people are. jc's a time to observe and learn, at least to me.

- & i feel alone. i need a hug. tell me everything's okay.