Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i'm sick

feeling really sick now. running a temperature and having a throbbing headache, backache and blah. sad to say, i didn't go for 3rd lang again. how many times already huhh. really sad. rawr. i wanna do my work but i can't think properly with my headache. i dnt know why i'm thinking that i contracted dengue. haha shld be cause of mtien eh! haha. & weirdly, my temperature keeps flunctuating up & down! 15 mins ago it showed a different temperature! :\

anyw, this morning ian wu was damn funny. IAN WU ! YOU OWE ME A DRINK! smhow his weirdness made the first smile of my day. haha. jiayou dude! oh & i had connect sing SL training at PHS today. haha. the teacher in charge was really nice! at least she didn't pms me or smth! i expected that before i went.. everything was okay, just that we didn't follow the plan at all cause some level had d&t coursework, the others had ndp rehearsals at marina bay. so, eerything ended real fast. i zoomed past my presentation like nobody's business. but anyw, it wasn as bad as i expected, seriously. hope everything goes fine.

gonna go rest & wait for my mommy to come back so that i can go see a doctor. DR YAPPPP SAVE MEEE.

oh crap, i just remembered, my WRITTEN REPORT!?